COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Options360 Women’s Clinic may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Options360 Women’s Clinic collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Options360 Women’s Clinic may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Options360 Women’s Clinic and its affiliates.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Options360 Women’s Clinic does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Options360 Women’s Clinic may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number is transferred to a third party. Options360 Women’s Clinic may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Options360 Women’s Clinic, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality or your information.
Options360 Women’s Clinic may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) confirm the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Options360 Women’s Clinic or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Options360 Women’s Clinic; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Options360 Women’s Clinic, or the public.
OPT-OUT OF DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose
You have the right under the Washington Privacy Act of 2020 (WaPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to op-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, email email@example.com
TRACKING USE BEHAVIOR
Options360 Women’s Clinic may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Options360 Women’s Clinic, in order to determine what Options360 Women’s Clinic services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Options360 Women’s Clinic to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Options360 Women’s Clinic. This information can include: your IP address, browser types, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operations of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Options360 Women’s Clinic website.
RIGHT TO DELETION
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records, and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect again malicious, deceptive, fradulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the Washington Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Options360 Women’s Clinic does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements or certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third party partners of Options360 Women’s Clinic by contacting us here:
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Effective as of December 1, 2020